Did you know?
- Our Designs Ensure Minimum Thread Changes
- Our Patterns Sew Smoothly without Thread Breakage
- Our Digitizing Produces Crisp Embroidery Sewouts
- Our Customers Save up to 70% of Costs by Outsourcing their Jobs to us
We take pride in the skills of our embroidery digitizers who do not just rely on the mechanics of the software but personally ensure its precision.
We offer embroidery digitized files for
- Left Chest
- Jacket Back
- 3D Puff
- Toilet Paper
- FSL Designs
- In the Hoop Designs
- Bed Sheets
- Leather Accessories
Our Latest Projects
Get in touch with us today to start building your next project together
Want to get a better insight into how we convert your images into precise embroidery files?
PreparationAs soon as we receive your order, we analyze the file and note down its requirements along with your customized demand.
ProcessingAfter a thorough analysis, your order is handled by our expert designers. They make sure that the stitches in your custom digitized jobs are precise, with minimum color changes and should produce sharp results for you.
Quality Check & AssuranceTo maintain the highest quality, our designer forwards your converted embroidery format files to the quality control department for counter quality checks before the order gets delivered to you.
Digitized Files DeliveryOnce we’re sure of the quality of your custom order, our quality assurance department delivers them to you. You can download your files after making the payment. If you’re not satisfied with the work, you can request unlimited edits until you are content with the work. We offer money back guarantee.
Machine File Formats Available
Software File Formats Available
- Wilcom Embroidery Software (EMB)
- Tajima Pulse Software (PFX)
- Melco Condensed (CND)
- If you need any other file format, please let us know.
You can track the progress and status of your orders in your online console as explained below
1. PendingYour Enquiry / Order is in que so it could take a while to respond to your request. If your Enquiry/ Order is yet to be viewed, then you will see the status as “Pending”.
2. In ProcessWhen the status of your Order is changed to “In Process”, it means that your order has been reviewed by our team and has started working on it. You will very soon receive your order
3. RepliedWe have responded to your request and you should check your console chat box. You will also receive an email notification.
Comforting News! Your Digitized Artwork Files have been sent to you. All you have to do is complete the payment process and download it.
Your payment process has been successful and you can download your embroidery digitized file
6. Edit Request
In case you need any changes in the delivered files, you can request editing which will change the status to “Edit Request”.
7. Edit Completed
We have completed the requested edit and sent you the revised file. If you are still not satisfied then you can make another Edit Request.
Your Search For An Affordable And Fast Digitizing Service Ends Here!
Embroidery digitizing is a technical process that involves converting an image into a stitch file. The stitch file created is readable by an embroidery machine so that it can sew it on a piece of fabric.
This process is not automated and is rather done manually by experienced designers using specialized software.
Being industry leading custom embroidery digitizers, we give our clients a premium quality embroidery file with enhanced details and less thread breakage, thus ensuring faster production runs.