1. What’s the turnaround time of your custom embroidery digitizing and vector art services?
We provide as low as 2 hours turnaround for rush jobs and 2 to 12 hours for regular jobs.
2. Can I place an order on Saturdays?
100%. We’re USA’s only digitizing company to work 6 days a week.
3. What are your working hours?
Monday to Saturday: 24 hours
4. What do you use for custom embroidery digitizing?
We use Wilcom Embroidery Studio Elements 3 and Tajima DG/ML V14 for embroidery digitizing purposes.
5. What software do you use for Vector Conversion or Tracing?
We use CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 and Abode Illustrator 2020 for Vector Conversion.
6. How do I place an order?
Get in touch with our 24/7 live chat support or sign up on our website to fill in the order form to place your order.
7. Do you provide free quotes?
Yes, we give free quotes in just a few minutes. You can get in touch with our 24/7 live support assistance or fill out our “Get a Quote” Form. You may also directly request a quote from our android/iOS mobile application.
8. How do I track the progress of my raster to vector conversion or embroidery digitizing order?
It’s simple. Once you place an order with us, you get access to your personal dashboard where all the updates related to your order get highlighted. We also send timely updates to your email.
9. How will you deliver and complete my order?
Your order gets delivered to your dashboard under the label ‘delivered’. Once you approve the file and make payment to download it, the label turns to ‘order completed.’ We also provide you updates on delivery on your email.
10. What type and file quality do I need to submit for custom embroidery digitizing?
You can submit a jpg, gif, BMP, gif, pdf, ai, cdr, and eps format files. Care about quality? Better the artwork, better the final product. So it is appreciated to submit a relatively clear image with color separations.
11. How do I make the payment?
You can pay via PayPal or Credit / Debit Card as per your preference.
12. Do I still need to pay if I don’t like the artwork?
No. If you don’t like the artwork. You can simply ask for a free revision. You only need to pay once you like the digital file and want to download your file.
13. I don’t exactly know how I want my design to be. Can you suggest?
Sure, if you don’t know what kind of digital embroidery file or vector file you want, you can connect with our 24/7 LIVE expert chat for consultation.
14. Do I get the copyrights of my design?
100%. Once the design is delivered, you own all the rights to it.