Embroidery digitizing is one of the most used processes by many businesses, irrespective of the industry they cater to. It is the process of converting artwork into digital data and using it on a piece of fabric with the help of a computerized embroidery machine.
Due to competition in every field, it has become very important that both small and large businesses focus more on core business, innovation and growth. This is one of the key reasons why many businesses are outsourcing their logo, design and artwork, embroidery needs to companies providing embroidery digitizing services. You can choose such companies based on your project needs and budget.
If you are in a dilemma about whether you should outsource your needs to a competent company offering embroidery digitizing services or not, the following benefits that will come your way on doing it will help you decide:
- Increase in Productivity: Since the in-house resources that were employed earlier in embroidery digitizing services are now free, they can be utilized in some core business areas such as devising an effective market strategy, brainstorming to come up with more design ideas etc. This will not only increase productivity but also boost your business growth and sales.
- Increased savings: With the decision to design internally and employing skilled laborers for embroidery digitizing comes the cost and responsibility of training, perks and salary, building and upgrading of infrastructure, etc. When you choose to outsource to embroidery digitizing, such costs are not incurred, which in turn leads to substantial savings.
- Reduced risks: There is always the possibility of risk in business arising due to changes in market demand, business rules and regulations decided by the state, customer preferences, economic conditions etc. Outsourcing embroidery digitizing reduces such risks, to a certain level, as the requirement of the product outsourced can be increased or decreased as per the changing business scenario.
- Access to the latest technologies: When the magnitude of a business is small, investment for good facilities becomes difficult. This is when outsourcing to companies offering embroidery digitizing services. These companies use updated technology and software, apart from employing professionals who possess the requisite skills and experience, to ensure quality end results. This way, businesses can earn more profit without getting worried about how to train their in-house personnel for the job or investing in the latest technologies.
In order to gain all the above mentioned advantages, outsourcing to competent companies offering embroidery digitizing services would be beneficial. Get best results from Embroidery Digitizing service.
Things you need to know while selecting Embroidery Digitizers
If you are looking for a right professional for Digitizing follow some guidelines mentioned below:
- Find out what software they use: Irrespective of whether you are going to hire a freelancer, an in-house digitizer or an outsourcing company, the main question that you need to ask is that what software they use for digitizing the data. While Pulse and Wilcom are the major software used by most companies, Sierra and Embird too are used by some. Find out what will suit your requirements the best by asking the embroidery digitizers in charge of your job.
- Are they good at small lettering?: Although there are many digitizing service providers in the market, not all of them are good at small lettering or 3D puffy designs. Since these types of works demand quality skills and a lot of experience, it is advisable to test the efficiency of your shortlisted service provider with a trial job before entrusting a bulk project.
- Don’t compromise with the quality: Remember that one of the main objectives of outsourcing the embroidery digitizing jobs is to avail the best possible quality. This is why it is one of the most important factors that you need to consider. Check the work that the embroidery digitizers, with whom you are going to work, have done earlier and analyze if they can handle your job well.
- Check out the rates: Before you select a particular agency, make sure you check out the rates quoted by other embroidery digitizing service providers. You want to outsource the projects so that you can save some money and invest that on your core business matters. These might include infrastructure renovation, publishing advertisements and marketing materials or arranging promotional campaigns.
- Check the client’s feedback: While it is important to get the job done at an affordable rate, you should also check the feedback of the clients before signing the deal with a particular agency that you have shortlisted for your digitize for embroidery task. Feedback of past and existing customers can give you an idea about how efficient and reliable the agency is.